Saturday, June 23, 2007

task2

Hai friends…

Today I choose another topic on the learning English page. I choose the tittle about “In Your dreams”. It meant someone is being unrealistic, very optimistic and very hopeful. Any circumstances in which expectations are raised….
First time I listen this article, I can’t understand what about he talked because he speak very fast…. I think this article is difficult to understand but it’s so good....

Then, I try to listen and read again and again…I also refer to a dictionary when I don’t know about a new word…After that , I can understand about this article…
It mixes two senses of the word 'dream' - what happens when you're asleep, of course, and the sense of day dream or reverie - it's a very general use.

I like this article and I’m so enjoyed it..It is interesting article…when I listened and read this article, I can get a new vocabulary…For example: “circumstances”..

Finally, thanks for my cute madam Wan Iman Wan Salim because give me many knowledge, advice, love and support me in learning English…..I will never forget you and will always miss u…I hope our relationship never end forever and ever..INSYAALLAH….miss u madam…

No comments: