Saturday, June 23, 2007

learning english page

Task 2

Nurulfirdaus bt daud..
A109301

kih kih J
AnieQ niii… hehee..
Assalamualaikum...
How are you my beloved friend and cutely madam..

Today I listened many sounds of David Crystal about another topic on the learning English page about grammar challenge. first time I learned it, I don’t understand anything. But after a few minute, I can understand it for a little and a little. I was choice about grammar..
The grammar was I listened is about past participle. That my favourite grammar in study English because it’s so easy an not difficult to understand. Moreover, while I learned about past participle with my madam, it is very comfortable. I can afford whole of study in my class. Thank for my madam..

That grammar help me to upgrade my skill in English. Although I can’t writing very good in essay. But I will try do the best among the best after that. I were learned how to use the sentence of past participle. I got many examples in it. Distance is the house has the tables cleaned regularly. Many of examples had I hear. And I can give my example too after that.

That’s all from me about the grammar challengge…
Tq 4 everythinggg..
I miss u all..



Feerdaussssiii…

No comments: