Saturday, June 23, 2007

task 2:LEARNING ENGLISH PAGE

Assalamualaikum and very good evening!!

Hi friends and my Madam Iman!!
Today I want to share with your all about the topic I choose from learning english page. I think its about grammar and vocabulary, it's very interesting, and when I listened this topic I think it can improve my english language expecially my grammar.
From this topic, I've learn about past particple, noun, subject, have to done and to have done. This is the infinitive form of the present perfect tense. Remember, we have to know that, we use the present perfect to describe something which has been (recently) completed and still has a bearing on present and or future circumstances..I think this is new topic for me today!
Besides, from the vocabulary, I found many new words, it can make my english language more better!I can get more information and knowledge about learning english page because it has many topic about english, for me this page very excellent to make someone more better about english language in the future.

No comments: