Saturday, June 23, 2007

asg 2 task 2 (maizatunsakinah)

Assalamualaikum....

that my opinion about the task 2.

In task 2 about learning English I choose in your dream the speaker is Crystal. The title is interesting for me to listen and read. The first time when I listen the recording it same like task 1. I can’t understand what the speaker talks. He talks very fast. When I read the article it used the simple word in this article. I can understand the article easily. But a little word it new for me such as circumstances and reverie. But I found it in dictionary to make me more understand the meaning.

In this title about in your dream explain about the fantasy imagination and unrealistic. For example one day I want to be a million air or my dream cars is Ferrari. It is a dream for now. Maybe one day it is realty but no a fantasy. I enjoy reading this article. It gave me a lot of benefit to improve my English language.

No comments: