Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Siti Rouslinda Binti Salleh

My opinion is the article is good to learn the English Language. I understand what was I listened in the article. But sometimes I can't focus the words that speaker said. This is because the spoken quickly. So, that is one of my problem.Futhermore, I think the article is difficult.This is because the article use the difficult words. A lot of words that I don't know the meaning.But I can handle it with use the dictionary. I think this article is challenge to me.That is because my skill of listening English is lower. By do this listening skill, it can helps me to learn more about English. I think if I do the test of listening skill always maybe I can get better in English skill. I really like the listening skill actually.Although the speaker was spoke very fast but for me it is a test or the challenge to improve my English Language skill.
The article is good to me because it is used the standart grammar. It's helps me to learn more about grammar.I can hear the manner of speaking and practice it. The article is about conflict between goverment and rebel-held regions. They want to battle. So, the problem is both of them want to used the cocoa revenue to spend it to the battle.The Global Witness is an organisation that want to ensure conflict-free cocoa.The organisation don't want the revenue of cocoa is use wrongly. The words that I don't know the meaning are profits,blood diamond,adversely,fuelled,violence,split,rebel-held regions,revenue, funded, tacit,divert,threaten and sanctions.

No comments: