Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Norzuhana

Assalamualaikum..........
Hi madam and my friend.........
How are you today...
I know all the student at home and stiil holiday....And i hope you all happy alwayz..
Last week I was listened a bbc listening...But I dont't write anynthing or coment in blogger.. Todayt I want write something... I was listened a topic about telephone connecting..
It is conversation between Mr. Michelle and one man... When I listened,I can understand this conversation because they use a simple word.. I also enjoyed it...I also can improve and learn their pronoun...I also need listened carefully and alert....
That's all from me....
Happy holiday to you all and Good Bye...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.