Sunday, June 24, 2007

hidayah razali~

for task-2....I choose wysiwyg...

A new vocabulary :

1) circumstances is : situations or contexts.
2) an accolade is : praise for or recognition of great achievement.
3) a cross- dressing character is : a female actor who wears a male clothes on
stage, or the other way around.

for madam...thanks 4 everything...I'm sorry 4 everything...maybe sometimes I make a mistakes...and what an important...I love you madam...before I start the class with you...I realy don't like to study an English....Of course for a lecturer to...usually...from primary school to secondary school...I don't like it...but...after I studied with you....It's very different than before...I honest with you...you're the first lecturer in english I LIKE...I love you madam...and I very sad to end the class...I hope we can continue in this blog...assalamualaikum..."halalkan pelajaran kami"...

No comments: