Saturday, June 23, 2007

assalamualaikum...

Assalamualaikum to madam Iman and all of my friends...

How are you today? I hope you all fine and happy always,,

Today is saturday, but i'm going to PTSL lab for discuss David Crystal. Firstly, i choose one article about the programmer was recorded at Bell London. I think the article very long. So i'm very borrield to listen. I want sleeping,hehehe.... I can try to listen what they speak. Sometimes i can understand what they said and sometimes i'm can't understand. I think this article about how reading can help your language studies.

From this article i have learn new vocabulary. When i not understand, i find out in dictionary. I love his voice when he speak in english. I can get more knowledge in learning english.
ok,,,that's all....
salam..

No comments: